There came a time when the computer and other gadgets became available to everyone. Now almost every family member has his own electronic friend: a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone. They stay with us at home, at work, on the road, on vacation. Each device has its pros and cons, depending on their purpose. They update different files, download games and documents.
They click and the system gives them a lot of useful information. Each device has its pros and cons, depending on their purpose. The desktop computer is very convenient; games, entertainment, work, but you can’t take it to work or leisure, for this there are laptops, tablets and smartphones. Software must be downloaded or updated on each device.
Why do we need api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll files?
api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll file are library components, and it is needed to run programs, applications and games. The computer turned on, and the system is working properly. You have not started or opened anything yet, and dozens of api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll files are already in use. Simple clocks, system configuration information, program startup order, design, and much more use the library. In order for the characters corresponding to your input to appear in a text document, you need a library. By default, the system does not know what the key you pressed means, api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll components help in this. A similar situation with all connected devices: printer, mouse, keyboard, flash card. It is the library of api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll files that “tells” them how to work with the parameters of your system.
It is important to periodically update the system and the library, irrelevant files will lead to the failure of the program. For example, you installed games five years old or more, they work fine for you. Then you put a new part of the game, which is no more than a year. It may not start with you. The system will display the following alert: api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll error, file missing. It means that the api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll files are inactive or not at all on the computer.
This is due to the fact that programs or games that use the library can make changes. For example, you installed the game, but the system capacity and OS version were incorrectly specified.
The current api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll files will be overwritten and the program will stop working. Since a api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll is missing, it means you need to download it and put it into the system manually. But in most cases, new games require new files, which were not present at all in the old builds of the system, and the only solution is to install or update the whole package.
Basic principles for error recovery
There are some ways to fix error api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll files:
- download the api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll file on our website;
- overwrite the necessary api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll file;
- use universal programs.
To quickly return the system to a healthy state, the user can select one of the three recovery points presented on the left side of the recovery environment window.
- Download api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll.
- Fix the missing api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll error automatically.
- Repair System to fix errors with api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll.
- Scan your PC for viruses.
- Fix api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll error with SFC.
Variant 1: Download DLL files from website now
On our site you can download the software package for the comprehensive recovery of system files.
If your OS is working fine, and problems have arisen with only one library, it is recommended to manually download the file you need on your computer.
Attention! It is important to remember that you should not download anything from suspicious resources, and before placing the file in the system folder, you must scan it with the built in firewall and another antivirus adopted by the system. This will help get rid of further problems if the library is viral.
- The user must enter the name of the missing library and start downloading it.
- Next, place the resulting file in the System32 or SysWOW64 system folder, depending on the bit depth of the installed OS copy.
- The next time you open the program, the error disappears.
api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll , 2 available versions
Variant 2: How to repair missing DLL files
If you just want to quickly recover missing api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll files, we recommend that you our soft. It help:
- Repair api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll in one click so even beginners can figure it out in a few seconds.
- Recovery of missing api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll files in various situations, for example, a file was accidentally deleted, damaged, damaged, exposed to viruses, etc.
- Support for various data types and formats, including DLL, EXE, OCX, CPL, DRV, etc.
- Recover deleted api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll files in original format and quality.
- Look at all the lost api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll files sorted by formats, and decide to recover all of them or several specific ones.
Variant 3: Repair System to fix errors with api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll
A quick and easy recovery utility will help you quickly and easily fix all operating system errors. It is provided in the OS itself. To start it, you need to simultaneously hold down the Windows + I keys, after which the options window will open.
- From the open list, select “Update and Security”, and then the “Recovery” tab.
- The necessary section "Special download options" will be at the very bottom.
- You need to select the operation "Restart now."
Attention! In this directory, you can also “roll back” the operating system to the factory settings. This means that the system will be restored and will return to its original form. All installed and saving files and programs will be deleted permanently, therefore it is better to save them in advance.
As soon as the system is rebooted, a window for troubleshooting will appear instead of the normal startup screen. For automatic analysis of problems and their solutions, you will need to click on the “Troubleshoot” button.
After that, the computer will restart DLL again. When you turn it back on, absolutely all errors will be fixed without deleting user files or programs.
Variant 4: Scan your PC for viruses
Another effective way to solve problems with DLL files is to scan your computer for viruses and then delete them. For these purposes, any downloaded antivirus or the built-in "Defender" is suitable. It will quickly detect and quarantine the erroneous library created by the virus, and delete it.
After that, you will need to install or update the Microsoft Visual C ++ package and restore the operation and interaction of system files.
Variant 5:Fix api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll error with SFC
Another method is DISM, an image development and service management tool. Few people know what the phrase "checking the integrity of sfc / scannow system files" means. But today we want to tell you exactly about this option for troubleshooting errors in api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll files. So, this command automatically checks and completely removes the protected Windows system files. But to take advantage of this command, you need to know a few important points.
- Activate CMD and run the command “DISM / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth”.
- To start, run the command line as an administrator. To get this done quickly, click Win and activate “Command Prompt”. After executing this command, you should right-click on “Run as administrator”.
- Be sure to enter sfc / scannow on the keyboard and confirm the action.
- After 10 minutes, when you find that the process is completed, you can restart the computer. The dll error should go away.
The main sources of api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll errors are: obsolete versions of the OS and drivers, viruses, accidental deletion of the necessary files and incompatibility of the main components. 99% of the problems (except in specific cases) can be solved manually using the instructions from the sections above, or use one of the programs that fix the problems automatically.